Ten years ago, Ausilium 20 PLUS (D-Mannose) was the first product on sale in the market while today there are many that differ by price, origin, composition, etc.
Here you will find some information about the guidelines to choose the best product:
• optimal dose: 1 gram per intake
• no acidifier presence (such as cranberry, ursolic acid, etc.)
• alkalizing agent presence such as, for example, Potassium Bicarbonate and Calcium Glycerophosphate
• presence of a non-acidifying natural anti-inflammatory (for example, Morinda citrifolia)
• absence of unnecessary excipients with no benefit (for example, immunomodulators for immune defenses such as vitamin C which is not a good option because frequently acidifying)
Taking into account what stated before, Ausilium 20 PLUS or Ausilium FORTE represent a valid solution (I do not know other food supplements that are so complete honestly).
The intake of a complete D-Mannose food supplement (with all those other ingredients) would represent an advantage against germs and against the peripheral symptomatology of cystitis. In addition, this would simplify the intakes (1 single intake of a single product) and would guarantee a synergistic dose of the active ingredients without negative interactions between them and an enhanced result.
Cystitis is a multifactor pathology. It should be combated with food supplements together with a broader therapeutic approach (identification of predisposing and triggering factors, correct management of acute episodes through an urine test, proper nutrition and intimate hygiene, etc.).